Shipping Protection Program Policy
Agent84 offers shipping protection to protect your online purchases. SPP coverage includes packages that are lost, damaged in transit, or stolen immediately after the carrier's proof of delivery.
FILE A CLAIM:
- Claims Page
If protection remains toggled at checkout, and protection is purchased, you are automatically covered under the program. Package protection is auto added to each and every order.
- All claims should be made through the linked claims page, within 5 days of order delivery date (as reported by carrier) or within 21 days of the date your order was placed, whichever is lesser.
- For every claim, there will be an investigation (which may include a request for a police report in your local jurisdiction).
- CLAIMS WILL NOT RESULT IN REFUNDS. REPLACEMENT IS THE ONLY OPTION & ANY REPLACED ITEMS WILL BE FINAL SALE.
- By filing a claim, you are forfeiting your right to a refund.
- If you did not purchase protection at checkout, your order is not insured, and you'll need to file a claim directly with the carrier you chose at checkout.
- Notice, USPS WILL NOT INSURE FOR FIRST CLASS PACKAGES, so upgrading to priority ensures your order is protected (if you opt out of package protection).
At Agent84’s sole discretion, consumers who violate terms and conditions or who otherwise pose an unacceptable risk of loss as determined by Agent84’s Package Protection Program may be designated as an uninsurable risk. Resolutions are decided on a case-by-case basis. Purchasing Package Protection Program insurance does not guarantee resolution.